Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

~KaBoOsT~

Bentley hasn't been sitting in his high chair for a while. He figured out how to get the lid off so food was constantly flying off his tray. I've had him sitting on phone books so old fashioned. So I finally made it to babies r us and this is what I found. It's called a kaboost and it props up the chair. There is two height levels and he doesn't technically have to sit on anything. Love it!

There was lime green or brown but the lime green was ten dollars cheaper so lime green it is.

What did Mom's do back in the day?


3 comments:

{irene} said...

that's so smart!!!!

Mama Hood said...

Ah-Ha...I get it now. How cool.My gosh he looks so big!!

mistyb said...

way cool! I totally would have got the lime green one too!